Golf societies are welcomed at Balmoral Golf Club and we are happy to deal with your enquiries by phone, post or e-mail. In recognition of the organisational work undertaken by the secretary of any successful golf society we offer a tailored solution to meet the varying needs of visiting societies.
- 18 hole parkland course – Par 69, S.S.S. 70
- At 6276 yards long, an enjoyable challenge for golfers at all levels
- A PGA Professional available for personal tuition or group coaching
- A well stocked Pro Shop for those last minute prizes or simply to hire clubs or trollies
- A courteous welcome from the Starter on the 1st Tee who can also provide a fast and efficient competition results service
- Longest Drive/Nearest the Pin competition
- Relaxing atmosphere and warm welcome in our Clubhouse bars
- A range of menu options for your members from our in-house caterers
All societies must comply with G.U.I. Byelaw 15 – Society Competitions
Mid-Week Rate£23.00 per golfer (minimum playing numbers – 16)
Week-End Rate£28.00 per golfer (minimum playing numbers – 16)
Pull Trolley Hire _ £3.00
Electric Trolley Hire – £7.00 (Booking required)
Buggy Hire – £25.00 (Booking required)
Society Tee Times
The following availability of tee times is subject to demand, Club Competitions and Course Conditions.
TuesdayBy Arrangement Only
FridayBy Arrangement Only
Sunday9:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. (Summer)
10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. (Winter)
We have prepared special menus exclusively for Societies. Please contact the caterer on 028 9038 0954 for further information.