BALMORAL GOLF CLUB DRESS CODE
Click on image to enlarge
Correct dress must be worn on the course at all times. Trousers tucked inside socks; the wearing of jeans; collarless, sleeveless or emblazoned sweatshirts or training type footwear does not constitute correct dress. If shorts are worn they must be tailored.
Only smart casual dress is acceptable. It must be clean and neat with emphasis on the smart aspect and should enhance, rather than detract from, a high standard in the clubhouse.
The following are not acceptable:
- Torn, frayed or shaded trousers
- Singlets; sleeveless or collarless shirts
- Sweaters without shirts
- Garments displaying large, non-golf related, logos
- Track or Leisure suits (or trousers)
- Shirts specific to other sports – soccer, rugby, GAA etc.
- Footware worn on the course (except in the Locker Room)
Some tolerance in applying this dress code will be accorded to young people, under 10 years of age.