Over the past week our greens team have been busy preparing the course for the up-and-coming golf season and the remaining winter months.
• Tee boxes have been cored and sprayed with pesticides.
• Main greens have been sprayed for pesticides as well as being hand cut. (See images attached)
• Bunkers have been edged and are continually raked.
• Our verti drainer has been out, when possible, with large 12-inch tines.
• The gravel bander has been serviced and prepared so that additional drains can be added internally by our greens team.
• Some winter teeing areas have been moved, tidied up with sand and roped off to direct traffic better.